If you’re looking to boost your email marketing efforts, Udimi can be a great resource to consider. With its solo ad marketplace, Udimi provides a platform for purchasing targeted email lists and reaching a specific audience. However, with multiple plans available, it can be difficult to determine which Udimi plan is best suited for your business needs. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the different Udimi plans and what they offer, including features, pricing, and benefits. Whether you’re a small business owner or part of a larger organization, you’ll find all the information you need to choose the Udimi plan that aligns with your email marketing goals and budget. So, let’s dive in and figure out which Udimi plan is the best fit for your business.
Thomas has posted a video review of Udimi Solo Ads Review. This is for those who like a visual experience. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Udimi? An Overview of Udimi Which Udimi Plan Is Best
Udimi (not to be confused with Udemy) is a solo ads marketplace. It acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers.
Udimi is a registered trademark of udimicom, which was started in 2008. Cyprus is the headquarters of the service.
Udimi is a great platform where buyers and sellers of all types can connect and trade for single ads. Their website, udimi.com, acts as an interconnector between customers and vendors.
Buyers can filter the different vendors according to their rankings. It makes it easier for buyers to choose the best vendor for their needs. This rating system is based on a blind rating system that users score.
Buyers can be sure that the score shown is accurate and trustworthy. It offers buyers the highest interest rate and guarantees they get the investment results they desire.
So what does Udimi sell specifically? It is a place where you can buy targeted traffic. This website exists to ensure that sellers and vendors are honest, knowledgeable, and are competent in their respective fields.
These sellers ensure that these visitors are the right ones for your website or service.
Registered members purchase targeted and guaranteed visitors to their website, product, or content on this service. These visitors can be purchased by a single ad vendor for a set number of clicks.
Udimi can also guarantee that your solo ads are delivered. Udimi has a strict testing process that ensures all sellers are able to provide the traffic you need.
Buyers are protected from scammers and bad purchases. Udimi does not charge you for useless and poor-quality clicks. Every click is filtered to determine which clicks are good or bad.
Udimi also offers a refund to customers who fail to deliver the targeted visitors or clicks they agreed to purchase.
Udimi guarantees that you will get what you pay. What’s more, getting started and creating an account is free.
What is Udimi? Understanding the Process
Udimi is focused on solo advertising. Solo ad buyers look for sellers on Udimi’s site. This solo ad traffic includes lots of many features and benefits.
To make it easier to search for the right people (and the right people are very important when buying solo ads), Udimi has a filter bar that features its entire work. Learning about this filter bar feature is best to enhance the list and determine which you want to purchase.
Udimi’s filter includes the following:
Udimi includes pricing options based on the seller’s choice. The price ranges between 40 cents and 95 cents. The seller determines the price for their solo ads. They can alter these prices at any time. You can also get discounts in the Solo Ads Deals section.
Identifying your niche is important as it can help you pinpoint which market you should focus on. If you do find it, you will be able to set your filter based upon your niche. It saves time that usually goes into finding every seller’s specialized filter.
This filter allows you to identify based on the niche and look for options related to it. You can find a huge range of niches in this filter. You can find niches like making money online, opportunities for business, and cryptocurrency. Some lists include health, pets, cooking, and many more.
Having a rating filter is a no-brainer. After all, it is one of the filters people look for first. In terms of Udimi, the seller’s rating is present on the platform. This makes it easier for buyers to filter out which ones are the better sellers for their type.
However, not everyone can afford to be the top-ranking seller. One disadvantage is that the better-ranking sellers might be slightly expensive. You can combine the price filter and the rating filter to solve this problem.
- Got Sales
A filter that brings out the best sellers is called Got Sales. This filter can serve as a great metric to find out the sellers with the best buyer traffic. A buyer can find out how many sales the seller has made in the past few months.
This metric, which is independent of ratings, can be used to determine if sellers have the customer trust. This metric allows buyers to determine whether a seller is making sales.
Using this filter allows customers to filter out multiple options. Customers can review the ads based on their sales, pricing, or ratings. These three categories are essential as they can easily tell the better option on where to buy your solo ads.
- Get started immediately
If you have a time limit for visitors and clicks, this filter can be amazing. This filter was created keeping in mind the seller’s busy schedule.
This filter allows buyers to see which sellers click and how many solo ads are being distributed. This is a great tool, especially for people who are very time-conscious.
- Seller located in
Udimi also has its own location filter available. The location filter, as the name suggests, can narrow down sellers to a specific area. This is a great option to include to avoid wasting your precious clicks.
It would be wasteful to only advertise a product or service that is available in your area to those who actually need it.
- Main traffic source
This filter is among the best filters in Udimi’s service. This filter allows buyers the ability to determine the country of origin for their traffic. This filter is more powerful than the Seller Location filter because you can see where your visitors are coming in.
When it is needed, you can even buy traffic from sellers whose visitors are from a specific region. This is a useful option, since clicks and visitors from certain regions are more valuable than others.
- Seller Language – There really isn’t much to talk about this filter except if you want to buy from a seller who knows a specific language that isn’t English. This can be a great filter if you want to sell in an area that is not mainly speaking English.
Steps to Working with Udimi
Udimi’s interface is very user-friendly. It is easy to use the website’s design. It is designed in such a way that users and buyers can purchase internet traffic from the website in an incredibly simple and hassle-free way. The process involves:
Step 1: Visit the Udimi site, sign up, and log in. Registering for an account with Udimi is completely free. All you need to do is visit Udimi’s website at udimi.com.
Step 2: Now it’s time to search for sellers. Buyers just need to look for Solo Ad Sellers, select among the different Solo Deals, and change the selection criteria for the solo ad vendors. Of course, we already talked about the filters. Using the proper filters makes it easier to find the perfect vendor for you.
Step 3: If you have chosen a vendor from among the ones you have looked at, the next step will be to ensure that they are appropriate for the service or campaign you require. Is the vendor going to run your campaign in the right time frame? How many clicks will that seller provide, and for how much each click?
These factors and others will help you determine if you’re getting the best vendor for your money. It is important to choose a reliable vendor. You will waste your money on useless clicks.
Step 4: Supposing you were not satisfied with the vendor you initially selected, it is time to go back to square one and find another and (this time) a more effective vendor.
Be sure to learn how to properly use your filters. It’s a feature that exists for a purpose.
Step 5: Properly select the filters you need to narrow down your choice. You have a lot of selection. You can include when you want to start the ads, where you want the clicks coming from, or even the price per click of your filters.
Step 6: For optimum results, it is suggested to look out the filter for the highest number of sales or positive ratings you can find in a seller. It is important to ensure that it aligns with the finer options.
Step 7: Choose a vendor and ensure they are well-respected and successful. An example of a good vendor would be one that has received more positive ratings than negative ones. Even better is if the positive ratings outweigh the negative. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
You should also consider the percentage of delivery that your vendor offers. You will be more confident that your vendor can fulfill your orders if they have a high delivery rating.
Also, another tip is to look at the percentage of repeat customers of a vendor. This indicates that the vendor delivers high-quality traffic and not just filler clicks.
Remember: While buying clicks from Udimi, you really want high-quality traffic that takes a proper look at your products. These people have a high potential of becoming real customers.
Step 8: After you have sold your seller, click the slider. A slider will appear. To indicate the number of clicks required for delivery, click and drag the slider. You can also indicate the date that you would like delivery to begin.
Remember to include the URL to the site you wish the clicks to be directed to. This is why you’re here.
Pro Tip: If you’re just beginning to understand Udimi, it is a good idea to buy solo ads. It’s a good idea not to purchase too many clicks at once. This makes it easier to analyze your visitors.
Buying a low amount of traffic the first time also makes it easier to analyze your visitors and see if some positive traffic resulted from your Udimi purchase.
Going ham on your first purchase can only need without understanding how the Udimi service and solo ads work will only set you up for failure in the future.
Step 9: Complete your order.
Step 10: Once complete, you can access your pas solos to check the performance of your purchases. Also, you can look into the finer details of your vendor and your purchase.
Track the performance of solos to see how useful or ineffective they are.
Also, Udimi has a feature that provides users with the results of their security and filtering system. This is the best tool for tracking performances, as you can see where the reputable and premium quality traffic come from. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
Any clicks that don’t meet Udimi’s high standards were filtered out and will not count towards your final purchase. This guarantees that customers will only pay for what they receive.
Step 11: That’s it. You are done. Now all that’s left is to wait for your clicks. Otherwise, there is nothing much you can do.
A Segue About Solo Ads
When starting your business, one of the most suggested ways to get traffic is solo ads. Solo ads are often recommended as they are the easiest and most straightforward way to drive traffic.
However, focusing on solo ads, especially if you do not know what you are doing, might just blow up in your face.
Solo ads are not a good idea for your business. They can also be risky. Of course, the risk is something that you don’t want much when you are just starting your business.
What are Solo Ads?
Solo ads are email-based advertisements. You basically buy this when you look for click vendors on Udimi. Solo ads are usually sent in dedicated emails. The entire message will focus on your promotion. Solo ads are very popular among information marketers and affiliates. Do you see where this is going?
A typical person will receive about a hundred or more emails a day. These emails can be considered a competition to get your target’s attention. There are work, personal, product, and even spam emails.
That’s how much work a solo ad has to fight in order to be noticed by the “potential lead.” Which Udimi Plan Is Best
Reading emails can be tiring. Then with the prevalence of spam emails, there is a very big chance for your solo ad to be included in them. So solo ads tend to become a wasted effort in advertising and marketing.
It is crucial to filter out solo ad vendors. Because it is very easy for them to create a low-quality mailing list, send your solo ad, and call it a day.
Sometimes they click but don’t buy. It is very easy to get addicted and see the number of clicks rising. After all, it is like validation that your ad is being seen.
Sometimes, we have to notice that although clicks are increasing, sales remain stagnant. This is not what we want. We run the risk of spending more money on ineffective solo ads than we make, which is something that we do not want.
If this is true, then you might be better off using SEO Optimization to get traffic.
Benefits of Solo Ads
Not everything is bad, however, in Solo Ad land. You will see the benefits if you are able to use it properly. That is why as risky as solo ads are, you should only put them done partially.
These are just a few of the many benefits.
- Reach your Target Audience – One major benefit of solo ads is that they can reach your target audience better than any other type of method of internet traffic.
- Solo Ad marketing – You are the only advertiser for your product, so there might not be any.
- Results in Conversions and Sales – One more benefit of solo ad marketing is that they can effectively drive conversions and sales.
- Increased Conversion – Another benefit of solo ads is that they increase conversions.
- A lower cost per click with solo ads – This is a great way to get a lower cost per mouse than other methods.
Solo ad marketing is also more targeted and personal than traditional methods for generating internet traffic.
Just like everything, you can make solo ads effective as long as you know what you are doing. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
Udimi Special Features: What does the Platform Offer
Udimi isn’t the only single-ad platform on the market. Udimi is more popular than other platforms due to its unique features. These features include:
- A huge number of sellers with email lists – Since Udimi is a pretty big platform, it goes without saying that many sellers are present on the website. This also makes it easier for buyers to find the best seller using their niche, sales, location, and other factors.
- Seller data – Buyers can view all details provided by sellers on the site to ensure they have the best product selection.
- No Requirements for Buyers – Buyers can buy clicks without providing anything. The only thing they need to do is to pay for the visitors that they are buying.
- Different Pricing for Different Deals – There are plenty of deals for the clicks you want to buy. Prices range from 50c to 95 and you don’t need to spend much advertising.
- Got Sales – Udimi’s Got Sales feature allows buyers to quickly estimate the seller’s potential by simply entering a percentage. This feature allows them to identify sellers with high and low reach.
- Udimi makes it easy to order and use traffic. Their customers can decide which traffic they receive from the platform. To expand their business reach, buyers can also add this traffic to their sales funnel.
- Filters the Best Sellers – Udimi has the best seller ranking, and buyers can see this by filtering them. Buyers can use this tool to help them choose the right sellers.
- Udimi Features Specialized Sellers – Each seller has their own niche and specialization. You can find the right one in just a few clicks.
- Orders – A customer can see and look at their purchases as well as review them. This is not all. They can also do this with sales. It’s easy to spot and can be found at the bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Money – The platform provides all the records on the money based on earned and returned.
- Friends – Udimi offers a social media feature called “Friends”. This allows you to add friends, follow and view your followers. You can make changes to your friend request permissions for added privacy.
- Affiliate Programs – Udimi has an Affiliate program that is present for its current buyers and sellers. Affiliates can earn a five-percent commission by promoting the product and inviting others to join the platform. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
Udimi Benefits: Why it is better than others?
- Udimi offers a 30-day return policy.
Udimi is the only platform that offers buyers refunds on solo ads, particularly for fake traffic.
- Cancel Orders
When in doubt, Udimi allows buyers to cancel their orders. To avoid abuse, cancellations can only be cancelled within certain limits. Udimi can only cancel orders that have not been accepted by the seller. Also, Udimi can cancel any orders that are more than 24 hours before delivery.
- Ability to change link or ad text
Another feature that is unique to Udimi is that it allows you to revoke your order and redo it with the correct link or correct copy. This feature is subject to seller acceptance.
- Safe Environment
Solo ads can be dangerous, especially for people who don’t know how to use them correctly. Udimi is the best place to learn the concept. Udimi provides a safe environment where people can focus on getting solo ads to work and not fighting fraud, delivery timing issues, and traffic quality hiccups.
Udimi uses safeguards to ensure the safest and most secure transaction for solo ads. For example, traffic passes through Udimis filters to ensure their quality. Udimi does all the work to make sure that buyers only pay for clean traffic and not bots or unusable traffic.
These and other methods ensure that Udimi’s customers will be able to do their solo add transactions safely and securely.
- Udimi Click filters
Udimi provides the best custom build solo ad tracker in the market.
- Competitive Prices
With Udimi’s marketplace nature, no seller can get a monopoly on the products. As such, solo ads’ prices can be very low, and buyers will benefit from choosing cheap solo ads that will convert well.
- Access to History
Udimi allows you to track all solo ads purchased by keeping your order history. You can access this record anytime you want for reference, unlike other services that use Skype, Messenger, Viber, email, etc. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
- Strict Rules
In connection to Udimi being a safe space, the website implements strict rules so that fraudsters and false sellers are out of the picture.
- Solo Ads Management
Udimi offers a simple interface that allows users to manage their solo ads from one location. This also has the ability to monitor the progress of the solo ads. From here, users can easily scale their campaigns and test traffic they bought from different sellers.
- Live Support
Live chat support is essential for any service. Udimi is the only ad network that offers a live chat support. The support team is highly experienced and knows how to resolve any issues that may arise. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
- Mobile App Accessible
Udimi offers a mobile application. The mobile app allows business owners access to the website from any device, 24/7. This mobile app is currently only available for Android users. Users can keep up-to-date on any changes to their solo ads through the mobile app. You can also purchase solo ads within the app if you wish.
Udimi for Sellers: For there would be no Buyers if there are no Sellers
We have so far only talked about Udimi from the Buyer’s perspective. Now, we can briefly touch upon the other side of the coin.
Udimi is a great place for solo ads. But why is that? Here are a few reasons.
- With Udimi, sellers don’t need to set up websites, use checkout software, or provide customer support. Udimi does it all.
- Udimi is just like buyers. It offers a beginner-friendly environment.
- Sellers can also get their first customers fast. To start, a seller has to make a seller profile, run a solo ad deal, and promote it at the top.
- Selling in Udimi can be a great income source, especially for big email list owners. Solo ad sellers don’t have to be professionals. You can still make a decent income doing this side job. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
- Udimi gives you the opportunity to arbitrate solo ads. Udimi allows you to sell and buy solo ads and earn a profit. Being a solo ads arbitrator means you don’t need to manage an email list or have premium solo ad software. You are basically selling and buying solo ads.
- Udimi receives 0% to 15% for every solo purchased by affiliates. That’s a pretty low amount.
Udimi Prices for sellers
- Selling in Udimi only costs about $1 in activation fee
- Udimi verifies that sellers are bots by recording a video of their ID. The $10 one-off cost is there to discourage creating multiple accounts.
- Udemi also provides a way of promoting your solo ad seller profile with a $55 charge. Which Udimi Plan Is Best
- The price for a solo Deal is $75
Udimi’s Pros and Cons
- Udimi is the largest marketplace for solo ads. It is the best place to find quality solo ads for multiple niche markets: make money online, internet marketing, business opportunities, affiliate marketing, personal development, work from home, etc.
- Safe environment for buyers with systems and features like a rigorous vetting process and pretty strong filters
- Speaking of filters helps identifies traffic from bots, duplicate clicks from the same person, fraud sales, fake testimonials, high buyer/seller refund rate, multiple names, and many more.
- Udimi helps you avoid paying for useless internet traffic such as Click rings, three-second visitors, outdated technologies, and traffic from high-risk countries.
- By selling in Udimi, vendors get access to thousands of buyers with
- Udimi click filter can save you a lot.
- Udimi is pretty accessible for android phone users.
- Free membership
- Offers a wide range of payment options, including PayPal and multiple credit cards
- You can withdraw money via different ways (PayPal, Wise, ePayments, Capitalist, Wire Transfer)
- There is a forum to publicly ask questions from sellers and buyers.
- Udimi Prime membership can be a little expensive and may not be right for everyone.
- There is no Udimi phone app for iOS users, so it is not as accessible on that platform.
- No matter how great a platform Udimi may be, most of the products it sells are solo ads that are risky by themselves.
- Maximum number of clicks: 1,000
- Only email solo ads Which Udimi Plan Is Best
Final Thought on Udimi
Solo ads, as we have already mentioned, are not the best way to get traffic on the internet. Most of the time, they can be too good to be true, and investing in solo ads is risky for those wanting to get traffic.
These ads can also be accessed from safer traffic sources. There are many traffic sources for these ads: google ads, Facebook ads and many others.
Solo advertising is risky, but there are still many reasons why internet marketers take the risk. For these people, solo ads are essential and can be the primary source of traffic.
Udimi is the perfect solution. Udimi.com, one of the best sites for internet marketing, makes dealing with solo ads more bearable and manageable.
While it does not entirely remove all the risk that lies in solo ads, it does a good job at it. With its plenty of features that filter out useless internet traffic, into detecting malicious players such as those trading clicks, click ring participants, and other mischievous vendors.
Udimi is the best place to find solo ads.
Their website makes solo ads much easier to understand. I was impressed by how easy it was to use. Udimi is safe for beginners, and they are not lying.
The UI is very user-friendly. In just a few minutes, I was able to grasp how it works and then was able to choose my niche for my diet website. Now all I’m waiting for are the clicks that are yet to be delivered.
And I’m sure I’m in safe hands. After all, Udimi has got my back, even if what I paid for might be too good to be true.
Udimi: Frequently Asked Questions Which Udimi Plan Is Best
What is Udimi?
Udimi is a solo ad marketplace, plain and simple. It is a place where people can buy and sell solo ads.
What are Udimi’s solo ads?
Udimi solo ads are what you pay for in Udimi. They are paid email traffic campaigns purchased on the website’s solo ads marketplace.
Is Udimi good?
Udimi has many features to make it a good place to order solo ads.
This is a safe place with many solo sellers. All these sellers are rated by genuine buyers. Even selecting which solo ad vendor best suits you is done pretty easily with its click filter system.
Is Udimi safe?
It is the safest place to buy Solo ads on the internet.
Udimi employs an advanced click filter system in house and offers buyer protection and refunds for traffic that is not delivered to its site. This ensures your money is safe and secure.
Can I cancel a solo ads order in Udimi?
Yes, it is possible to cancel an order in Udimi. However, there are restrictions.
If the order has not been accepted by seller, the buyer can cancel it. The order can also be canceled if there are more than 24 hours before the delivery has started.
Can I get a full refund for an order that was canceled?
If your solo ad order was canceled or rejected, you can get a refund.
The money will instantly be transferred and credited to the buyer’s Udimi balance and can be automatically used on the next order.
How do I get my refund for a canceled order?
Once you meet the criteria for getting a refund, the steps are easy.
Go to the Money section to request a refund. Find the payment under the Transactions tab. Click on the payment transaction and click the “Refund” button.