Far from its original purpose, the internet has transformed into a place of advertisements. From all corners of cyberspace, you will see wall-to-wall advertisements. It seems like the supply is endless.
Advertisements are advertisements. While they often generate leads from time to time, you can’t really be sure if your traffic can be converted to paying customers. It is therefore important to monitor the quality of your website traffic and site visitors.
Advertising has become the very lifeblood of the internet. Even if you aren’t selling any physical products, it is still essential to advertise your website or your content to entice an audience to at least get yourself out there.
Word-of-mouth marketing can be quite reliable, even though it’s free and strong. The very strength of it, its organic nature, is also its greatest weakness. You can’t control organic growth. You are only able to watch and hope the algorithm gods bless you.
This is also something you should be aware of when it comes to algorithms. Anyone who wants to get their product or content out there is at the mercy of this arcane computer code. That is why many content creators have begun referring to it as the algorithm gods.
Nevertheless, there are some who try to understand the algorithms used on many social media sites. They do so with some success. However, due to algorithms’ ever-changing nature, no one has really made full use (or abuse) of this potential.
That is why people have depended on mailing lists, advertising sites, and other related services to ensure that what they sell or make reaches a certain number of people.
Udemi is one such service.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Udimi Solo Ads Review. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Udimia? An Overview of Udimi Udimi Kelvin Chan
Udimi is not to be confused with Udemy. It’s a marketplace for solo ads. It serves as an exchange where the service acts as a middleman between the buyers and sellers.
Udimi is a trademark registered to udimicom. It was established in 2008. Cyprus is the headquarters of the service.
Udimi is one of the greatest platforms where different types of buyers and sellers can come together and trade for their solo ads. Their website: udimi.com serves as the interconnector between vendors and customers.
Buyers can filter the different vendors according to their rankings. It makes it easier for buyers to choose the best vendor for their needs. The blind rating system users use to rate vendors is used to create this rating system.
Buyers can be sure that the score shown is accurate and trustworthy. It gives buyers the best interest rate and ensures they can get the results they need for their investment.
What does Udimi actually sell? Well, it is a place to buy real targeted traffic. The Website exists to make sure that the vendors and sellers are real, experienced, and know what they are doing.
These sellers ensure that these visitors are the right ones for your website or service.
Registered members purchase targeted and guaranteed visitors to their website, product, or content on this service. These visitors can be purchased by a single ad vendor for a set number of clicks.
Udimi can also guarantee that your solo ads are delivered. They have a rigorous testing process to ensure that all sellers can provide you with the proper traffic you have paid for.
Buyers are protected from scammers and bad purchases. Udimi doesn’t charge for clicks that are of poor quality or ineffective. Every click is filtered to determine which clicks are good or bad.
Another thing is that Udimi refunds customers if a vendor needs to provide the agreed purchase of clicks and targeted visitors.
With Udimi, you are sure to get what you pay for. It’s easy to get started and create an account with Udimi.
What is Udimi? Understanding the Process
Udimi’s focus is on solo advertising. Basically, solo ad buyers search for sellers that are listed on Udimi’s website. This solo ad traffic includes lots of many features and benefits.
Udimi’s filter bar features all of its work to make it easier for you to find the right people. Learning about this filter bar feature is best to enhance the list and determine which you want to purchase.
Udimi’s filter includes the following:
Udimi includes pricing options based on the seller’s choice. This ranges from 40 cents to 95 cents. Of course, the seller decides the price of their solo ads. These prices can change if they want to. You can also get discounts in the Solo Ads Deals section.
Identifying your niche is important as it can help you pinpoint which market you should focus on. Should you find it, you can set your filter based on your niche. This saves time and effort that is normally required to find every seller’s specialized filter.
This filter lets you identify niches and search for related options. This filter can help you find niches that are not listed. You can find niches like making money online, opportunities for business, and cryptocurrency. You can also find information about pets, health, and cooking.
Having a rating filter is a no-brainer. It is the filter people use most often. In terms of Udimi, the seller’s rating is present on the platform. This makes it easier for buyers to filter out which ones are the better sellers for their type.
That said, getting the best-ranking sellers might not be for everybody. The downside is that higher-ranking sellers may be more expensive. That said, you can still combine the rating filter with the price filter as a solution to this.
- Got Sales
Got sales is a filter that brings out the best output from the sellers. This filter is a great way to identify the top sellers with high buyer traffic. The seller’s sales history can be viewed by buyers.
For some, this metric is important because it tells which sellers have the trust of their customers (of course, aside from the ratings). This metric allows buyers to determine whether a seller is making sales.
Customers can filter multiple options by using this filter. Customers can review the ads based on their sales, pricing, or ratings. These three categories are essential as they can easily tell the better option on where to buy your solo ads.
- Get started immediately
This filter is incredible if you have a specific time frame for the clicks and the visitors. This filter was created keeping in mind the seller’s busy schedule.
Using this filter, buyers can see when the seller clicks, and solo ads are distributed. This is a great tool, especially for people who are very time-conscious.
- Seller Located In
Udimi has its own location filter. The location filter, as the name suggests, can narrow down sellers to a specific area. This is a great option to include to avoid wasting your precious clicks.
After all, it would be a waste to advertise a product or service only available in your local area to people who need access to that said product.
- Main Traffic Source
This filter is among the best filters in Udimi’s service. This filter allows buyers to find out the traffic source country for their convenience. This filter is more powerful than the Seller Location filter because you can see where your visitors are coming in.
You can buy traffic from visitors from specific regions if you need it. This is a useful option, since clicks and visitors from certain regions are more valuable than others.
- Seller Language – There really isn’t much to talk about this filter except if you want to buy from a seller who knows a specific language that isn’t English. This can be a great filter if you want to sell in an area that is not mainly speaking English.
Steps in Working with Udimi
Udimi has a pretty easy-to-use interface. It is easy to use the website’s design. The website is designed so that buyers and users can easily purchase traffic via the website. It involves:
Step 1: Visit the Udimi site, sign up, and log in. Registering for an account is entirely free, and one will only need to visit Udimi’s website at udimi.com.
Step 2: Now it’s time to search for sellers. Buyers just need to look for Solo Ad Sellers, select among the different Solo Deals, and change the selection criteria for the solo ad vendors. We have already discussed filters. Using the proper filters makes it easier to find the perfect vendor for you.
Step 3: If you have chosen a vendor from among the ones you have looked at, the next step will be to ensure that they are appropriate for the service or campaign you require. Is the vendor going to run your campaign in the right time frame? What number of clicks will the seller provide and how much per click?
These and other factors will determine if you are getting the best vendor for what you are paying for. And it is very important to select an effective vendor. You will waste your money on useless clicks.
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor that you selected initially, it’s time to start over and look for another vendor.
Be sure to learn how to properly use your filters. It’s a feature that exists for a purpose.
Step 5: Properly select the filters you need to narrow down your choice. There are many options. You can include when you want to start the ads, where you want the clicks coming from, or even the price per click of your filters.
Step 6: To get the best results, you should look for the filter that indicates the seller has the most sales or positive ratings. Of course, make sure it also aligns with the finer options.
Step 7: Choose a vendor and ensure they are well-respected and successful. A vendor that has received higher positive ratings than the negative would be a good example of a great vendor. It is even better if the positive ratings overwhelm the negative. Udimi Kelvin Chan
Also, look into the percentage amount of the delivery on the sales of your selected vendor. You will be more confident that your vendor can fulfill your orders if they have a high delivery rating.
Another tip is to check the number of repeat customers. That indicates that the vendor provides high-quality traffic rather than just low-quality filler clicks.
Remember: While buying clicks from Udimi, you really want high-quality traffic that takes a proper look at your products. These people are likely to become customers.
Step 8: Once you have finalized your seller. A slider will then appear. To indicate the number of clicks required for delivery, click and drag the slider. You can also indicate the date that you would like delivery to begin.
Above all else, remember to include the URL of the site where you want the clicks to go into. This is why you’re here.
Pro Tip: When you are just starting to understand Udimi and buying solo ads in general. It’s a good idea not to purchase too many clicks at once. This makes it easier to analyze your visitors.
Buying a low amount of traffic the first time also makes it easier to analyze your visitors and see if some positive traffic resulted from your Udimi purchase.
You will regret it later.
Step 9: Confirm your order.
Step 10: Once complete, you can access your pas solos to check the performance of your purchases. You can also review the details of your vendor’s purchase.
Track the performance of solos to see how useful or ineffective they are.
Udimi also offers a feature that allows users to see the results of their security filtering and filtering systems. This is the best tool for tracking performances, as you can see where the reputable and premium quality traffic come from. Udimi Kelvin Chan
Any clicks that don’t meet Udimi’s high standards were filtered out and will not count towards your final purchase. This guarantees that customers will only pay for what they receive.
Step 11: And that’s it. You are done. What’s left is waiting for your clicks to be delivered. There is not much else you can do.
A Segue About Solo Ads
Solo ads are a great way to drive traffic to your site when you’re just starting out. It is often recommended because it is one of the easiest and simplest ways to get traffic.
But focusing solely on ads may cause you to lose your mind, especially if it isn’t something you know.
Solo ads are not a good idea for your business. They can also be risky. You don’t want to take on too much risk when you start your business.
So what are Solo Ads Exactly?
Solo ads are email-based advertisements. This is what you get when you search for click vendors on Udimi. Most solo ads are sent as dedicated emails – so the entire message of an email will be about your promotion. This is why solo ads are very popular with affiliates and information marketers. Do you see where this is going?
A typical person will receive about a hundred or more emails a day. Consider those other emails a competition for your target’s attention. There are work, personal, product, and even spam emails.
This is how hard a solo ad must fight to get noticed by the “potential leads.” Udimi Kelvin Chan
Of course, reading emails can be a bit tiring. Then with the prevalence of spam emails, there is a very big chance for your solo ad to be included in them. Solo ads can be a waste of time in marketing and advertising.
This is the very reason why it is important to filter out your solo ad vendor. It is easy for them create low-quality mailing lists. Send your solo ad and call it quits.
Sometimes they click but don’t buy. It is very easy to get addicted and see the number of clicks rising. After all, it is like validation that your ad is being seen.
Sometimes, we have to notice that although clicks are increasing, sales remain stagnant. We do not want that. We run the risk of spending more money on ineffective solo ads than we make, which is something that we do not want.
If this is true, then you might be better off using SEO Optimization to get traffic.
Benefits of Solo Ads
Solo Ad land is not all bad. You will see the benefits if you are able to use it properly. That is why as risky as solo ads are, you should only put them done partially.
Here are some of the benefits.
- Reach your Target Audience – One major benefit of solo ads is that they can reach your target audience better than any other type of method of internet traffic.
- Solo Ad marketing – You are the only advertiser for your product, so there might not be any.
- Solo ad marketing can also drive sales and conversions.
- Solo ads can increase conversions.
- A lower cost per click with solo ads – This is a great way to get a lower cost per mouse than other methods.
Solo ad marketing is also more targeted and personal than traditional methods for generating internet traffic.
Just like everything, you can make solo ads effective as long as you know what you are doing. Udimi Kelvin Chan
Udimi Special Features: What is the Platform Offering?
Udimi is not the only solo ad platform available in the market. However, compared to other platforms, Udimi has a better reputation due to its special features. These features include:
- There are many sellers who have email lists. Udimi is a large platform so it’s not surprising that there are many sellers on the site. This also makes it easier for buyers to find the best seller using their niche, sales, location, and other factors.
- Provides Seller Data – To ensure that buyers have the best product selection, they can see all the relevant details that a seller provides on the site.
- Buyers don’t need to provide anything in order to buy clicks. All they have to do is pay for the visitors they purchase.
- Different pricing for different deals – There are many ways to get the clicks that you desire. Prices range from 50 cents to 95, and there is no need to spend much on advertising.
- Got Sales – The Got Sales feature in Udimi allows buyers to estimate a seller’s capacity just by putting in a percentage. Using this feature, they can identify sellers with high or low reach.
- Udimi makes it easy to order and use traffic. They let their customers determine which traffic is specifically received from the platform. To expand their business reach, buyers can also add this traffic to their sales funnel.
- Filters the Top Sellers – Udimi’s best seller ranking can be filtered by buyers. Buyers can use this tool to help them choose the right sellers.
- Specialized Sellers – The sellers that Udimi features have their own specialization and niche. You can find the right one in just a few clicks.
- Orders – A customer can see and look at their purchases as well as review them. This is not all. This can be done with sales. It is easy to see and is located at the bar present on the left side of the screen.
- Money – This platform gives all information about the money earned and returned.
- Friends – Udimi has a feature that acts like social media. In this, you can add friends, follow, and see your followers. You can make changes to your friend request permissions for added privacy.
- Affiliate Programs – Udimi has an Affiliate program that is present for its current buyers and sellers. Affiliates can earn a five-percent commission by promoting the product and inviting others to join the platform. Udimi Kelvin Chan
Udimi Benefits: Why is it Better than Others?
- Udimi offers a 30-day return policy.
Udimi is the only platform that offers buyers refunds on solo ads, particularly for fake traffic.
- Possible to Cancel Orders
Udimi offers buyers the ability to cancel orders if they are unsure. Of course, there are limitations on canceling to avoid abuse. Udimi only cancels orders that the seller has not accepted yet. Also, Udimi can cancel any orders that are more than 24 hours before delivery.
- Ability to Change link or Ad Text
Udimi’s unique feature allows you to cancel your order and redo it using the correct link or copy. Of course, there is a limitation to this in the sense that the seller still needs to accept the order.
- Safe Environment
As solo ads can be risky, especially for those who have no idea how to use them properly, Udimi is the best place for beginners to familiarize themselves with the concept. Udimi provides a safe environment where people can focus on getting solo ads to work and not fighting fraud, delivery timing issues, and traffic quality hiccups.
Udimi has safeguards in check to provide the best and safest transaction regarding solo ads. For example, traffic passes through Udimis filters to ensure their quality. Udimi also does the hard work to ensure that the buyer only pays for clean traffic, not bots or useless traffic.
These and other methods ensure that Udimi’s customers will be able to do their solo add transactions safely and securely.
- Udimi Click filters
Udimi is the most powerful custom-built solo ad tracker on the market.
- Competitive Prices
With Udimi’s marketplace nature, no seller can get a monopoly on the products. As such, solo ads’ prices can be very low, and buyers will benefit from choosing cheap solo ads that will convert well.
- Access to History
Udimi allows you to track all solo ads purchased by keeping your order history. You can access this record anytime you want for reference, unlike other services that use Skype, Messenger, Viber, email, etc. Udimi Kelvin Chan
- Strict Rules
Udimi is a safe place. The website has strict rules to ensure that there are no fraudsters or false sellers.
- Solo Ads Management
Udimi provides a clean interface for users to manage all their solo ads in one place. You can also monitor the progress of your solo ads. From here, users can easily scale their campaigns and test traffic they bought from different sellers.
- Live Support
Live chat support is essential for any service. Udimi is the only ad network that offers a live chat support. This support system is experienced and already knows what to do to remedy all issues related to the site. Udimi Kelvin Chan
- Accessible by Mobile App
Udimi offers a mobile application. The mobile app allows business owners access to the website from any device, 24/7. For now, this mobile app is for Android users only. The mobile app allows users to stay updated on any changes that happen to their solo ads. If you want, you can even purchase solo ads directly within the app.
Udimi for Sellers: Without Sellers, there would not be Buyers
We have so far only talked about Udimi from the Buyer’s perspective. Now, we can briefly touch upon the other side of the coin.
Udimi is a great place for solo ads. But why is that? Here are a few reasons.
- With Udimi, sellers don’t need to set up websites, use checkout software, or provide customer support. Udimi has got it all covered.
- Udimi is just like buyers. It offers a beginner-friendly environment.
- Sellers can also quickly get their first customers. A seller must create a profile and run a single ad deal. Then, they need to promote it at the top.
- Udimi selling can be a great way to make an income, especially for large email list owners. Solo ad sellers don’t have to be professionals. You can still make a decent income doing this side job. Udimi Kelvin Chan
- Udimi gives you the opportunity to arbitrate solo ads. You can buy and sell solo ads on Udimi and make a profit by doing so. You don’t have to maintain an email list or use premium solo ad software to be a solo ads arbitrator. You are basically selling and buying solo ads.
- Udimi takes 0% to 15% from every solo bought by referrals invited by your affiliates. That’s a pretty low amount.
Udimi prices for sellers
- Selling in Udimi only costs about $1 in activation fee
- Udimi verifies that sellers are bots by recording a video of their ID. To discourage multiple accounts, the $10 one-off fee is charged.
- Udemi offers a $55 service to promote your solo ad selling profile. Udimi Kelvin Chan
- The solo Deal price is $75.
Udimi’s Pros & Cons
- Udimi is the largest solo ads marketplace. You can find high-quality solo ads in multiple niche markets.
- Safe environment for buyers with systems and features like a rigorous vetting process and pretty strong filters
- Filters are used to identify bot traffic, duplicate clicks from one person, fraud sales and fake testimonials. They also help to identify high buyer/seller refund rates, multiple names and many other factors.
- Udimi allows you to avoid paying for unproductive internet traffic like Click rings, three second visitors, outdated technologies and traffic from high risk countries.
- By selling in Udimi, vendors get access to thousands of buyers with
- Udimi click filter can save you a lot.
- Udimi is pretty accessible for android phone users.
- Membership is free
- Has a good selection of payment options like PayPal, and multiple credit cards
- There are many ways to withdraw money: PayPal, Wise and ePayments. Capitalists can also be withdrawn via wire transfer.
- There is a forum to publicly ask questions from sellers and buyers.
- Udimi Prime membership is a bit pricey and may only be for some.
- There is no Udimi phone app for iOS users, so it is not as accessible on that platform.
- No matter how good a platform Udimi is, the product it mostly sells is solo ads which are inherently risky on their own.
- Maximum number of clicks: 1,000
- Adverts can only be sent by email Udimi Kelvin Chan
Final Thought on Udimi
Solo ads, as we have already mentioned, are not the best way to get traffic on the internet. Solo ads can often seem too good to be true. This makes it risky to invest in solo ads if you want to gain traffic.
Furthermore, there are more safe alternative traffic sources for these kinds of ads. There are many traffic sources for these ads: google ads, Facebook ads and many others.
Still, there is a reason why many internet marketers brave the risk put upon by solo advertising. For these people, solo ads are essential and can be the primary source of traffic.
Udimi is the perfect solution. Udimi.com, one of the best sites for internet marketing, makes dealing with solo ads more bearable and manageable.
Although it doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of solo ads, it does a great job. With its plenty of features that filter out useless internet traffic, into detecting malicious players such as those trading clicks, click ring participants, and other mischievous vendors.
This is what makes Udimi the best source of solo ads in general.
From the short time I looked at and tried their website, they make solo ads easier to understand and get used to. They are telling the truth when they say that Udimi is a safe place for beginners.
Their UI is also pretty good. It took me just minutes to understand how it worked and I was able then to select my niche for my website. All I have to wait for is the clicks.
I know I’m safe. After all, Udimi has got my back, even if what I paid for might be too good to be true.
Udimi Frequently Asked Questions Udimi Kelvin Chan
What is Udimi?
Udimi is a solo ad marketplace, plain and simple. It is a place where people can buy and sell solo ads.
What are Udimi’s solo ads?
Udimi solo ads is what you pay for on Udimi. These are paid traffic campaigns that can be purchased through the site’s solo ads marketplace.
Is Udimi good?
Udimi has many features to make it a good place to order solo ads.
This is a safe place with many solo sellers. These sellers have been rated by real buyers. It is easy to choose the best solo ad seller for you with its click filter system.
Is Udimi safe?
This is the best place to purchase Solo ads online.
Udimi uses an advanced in-house click filter mechanism and provides buyer protection and refunds on non-delivered traffic to ensure your money is not wasted and invested safely.
Can I cancel a solo ads order in Udimi?
Yes, you can cancel your order at Udimi. There are however restrictions.
If the order has not been accepted by seller, the buyer can cancel it. The order can also be canceled if there are more than 24 hours before the delivery has started.
Can I get a refund for a canceled order?
Yes, getting a refund for a solo ad order is possible if it is rejected or canceled.
The money will instantly be transferred and credited to the buyer’s Udimi balance and can be automatically used on the next order.
How can I get my refund for an order that was cancelled?
Once you meet the criteria for getting a refund, the steps are easy.
To process a refund, go to the Money section. Under the Transactions tab, locate the payment. Click on the payment transaction, and click the “Refund” button.