The internet has become a place for advertisements, far from its original purpose. From all corners of cyberspace, you will see wall-to-wall advertisements. It seems that there is an endless supply of advertisements.
However, advertisements are just that, advertisements. While they often generate leads from time to time, you can’t really be sure if your traffic can be converted to paying customers. That is why it is very important to ensure the quality of your internet traffic or site visitors, for that matter.
Advertising has become the very lifeblood of the internet. Even if you aren’t selling any physical products, it is still essential to advertise your website or your content to entice an audience to at least get yourself out there.
While word-of-mouth marketing is pretty strong, free, and organic, it isn’t really that dependable. Its organic nature is its greatest strength, but it’s also its biggest weakness. Organic growth is impossible to control. You can only watch and pray for the algorithm gods to bless you.
This is also something you should be aware of when it comes to algorithms. Anyone who wants to get their product or content out there is at the mercy of this arcane computer code. That is why many content creators have begun referring to it as the algorithm gods.
Nevertheless, there are some who try to understand the algorithms used on many social media sites. They do so with some success. This is due to the fact that algorithms are constantly changing, so no one has actually made use of (or abused) this potential.
This is why so many people rely on advertising sites and mailing lists to make sure that their products or services reach a certain amount of people.
Udemi is one such service.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Udimi Solo Ads Review. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Udimi? A brief overview of Udimi Udimi Discount
Udimi is not to be confused with Udemy. It’s a marketplace for solo ads. It acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers.
Udimi is a trademark registered to udimicom. It was established in 2008. Cyprus is the headquarters of the service.
Udimi is one of the greatest platforms where different types of buyers and sellers can come together and trade for their solo ads. Their website: udimi.com serves as the interconnector between vendors and customers.
Buyers can filter the different vendors according to their rankings. It makes it easier for buyers to choose the best vendor for their needs. The blind rating system users use to rate vendors is used to create this rating system.
Buyers can be sure that the score shown is accurate and trustworthy. It gives buyers the best interest rate and ensures they can get the results they need for their investment.
What does Udimi actually sell? Well, it is a place to buy real targeted traffic. This website exists to ensure that sellers and vendors are honest, knowledgeable, and are competent in their respective fields.
These sellers make sure that the visitors you are looking for are suitable for your site or service.
Registered members can purchase targeted, guaranteed visitors to their website, product or content through this service. These visitors can be purchased by a single ad vendor for a set number of clicks.
Udimi is also good for ensuring your purchased solo ads will be delivered. Udimi has a strict testing process that ensures all sellers are able to provide the traffic you need.
It even protects buyers from bad purchases and scammers. Udimi does not charge you for useless and poor-quality clicks. Every click is filtered to determine which clicks are good or bad.
Udimi also offers a refund to customers who fail to deliver the targeted visitors or clicks they agreed to purchase.
Udimi guarantees that you will get what you pay. It’s easy to get started and create an account with Udimi.
What is Udimi? Understanding the Process
Udimi is focused on solo advertising. Basically, solo ad buyers search for sellers that are listed on Udimi’s website. Solo ad traffic comes with many benefits and features.
Udimi’s filter bar features all of its work to make it easier for you to find the right people. Learning about this filter bar feature is best to enhance the list and determine which you want to purchase.
Udimi’s filter includes the following:
Udimi offers pricing options that are determined by the seller’s preference. The price ranges between 40 cents and 95 cents. Of course, the seller decides the price of their solo ads. They can alter these prices at any time. You can also get discounts in the Solo Ads Deals section.
It is crucial to identify your niche. This will help you determine which market should you focus on. If you do find it, you will be able to set your filter based upon your niche. This saves time and effort that is normally required to find every seller’s specialized filter.
This filter allows you to identify based on the niche and look for options related to it. You can find a huge range of niches in this filter. Examples include making money online, business opportunities, and cryptocurrency. Some lists include health, pets, cooking, and many more.
Having a rating filter is a no-brainer. It is the filter people use most often. Udimi also shows the seller’s rating. This makes it easier for buyers to filter out which ones are the better sellers for their type.
However, not everyone can afford to be the top-ranking seller. The downside is that higher-ranking sellers may be more expensive. You can combine the price filter and the rating filter to solve this problem.
- Got Sales
A filter that brings out the best sellers is called Got Sales. This filter can serve as a great metric to find out the sellers with the best buyer traffic. The seller’s sales history can be viewed by buyers.
This metric, which is independent of ratings, can be used to determine if sellers have the customer trust. Through this, buyers can determine if a seller is actively making sales.
Using this filter allows customers to filter out multiple options. Customers can review the ads based on their sales, pricing, or ratings. These three categories are essential as they can easily tell the better option on where to buy your solo ads.
- Get started immediately
If you have a time limit for visitors and clicks, this filter can be amazing. This was made with the seller’s schedule in mind, as some can be pretty busy and would want their clicks available on a certain period.
This filter allows buyers to see which sellers click and how many solo ads are being distributed. It is a great option to have, especially for those who are time conscious.
- Seller Located In
Udimi also has its own location filter available. As the name implies, the location filter can determine and narrow sellers to a certain area. This is a great option to include to avoid wasting your precious clicks.
After all, it would be a waste to advertise a product or service only available in your local area to people who need access to that said product.
- Main traffic source
This filter is among the best filters in Udimi’s service. This filter allows buyers the ability to determine the country of origin for their traffic. This filter is more powerful than the Seller Location filter because you can see where your visitors are coming in.
You can buy traffic from visitors from specific regions if you need it. This is useful, as some regions’ visitors and clicks are more valuable than those from others.
- Seller Language – There really isn’t much to talk about this filter except if you want to buy from a seller who knows a specific language that isn’t English. If you are looking to sell in an area where English is not the main language, this filter can be very useful.
Steps in Working with Udimi
Udimi’s interface is very user-friendly. The website’s design is pretty intuitive. It is designed in such a way that users and buyers can purchase internet traffic from the website in an incredibly simple and hassle-free way. It involves:
Step 1: Go to the Udimi website, register, and log in. Registering for an account with Udimi is completely free. All you need to do is visit Udimi’s website at udimi.com.
Step 2: Once signed in, it is time to browse for sellers. Buyers just need to look for Solo Ad Sellers, select among the different Solo Deals, and change the selection criteria for the solo ad vendors. Of course, we already talked about the filters. The right filters will make it easier for you to find the right vendor.
Step 3: if you have selected a vendor from the one you have browsed, the next step is to make sure that the selected vendor is appropriate for what you want for your service or campaign. Is the vendor going to run your campaign in the right time frame? How many clicks will that seller provide, and for how much each click?
These and other factors will determine if you are getting the best vendor for what you are paying for. It is important to choose a reliable vendor. You will waste your money on useless clicks.
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor that you selected initially, it’s time to start over and look for another vendor.
Remember, learn to use your filters properly. It’s a feature that exists for a purpose.
Step 5: Properly select the filters you need to narrow down your choice. There are many options. You can specify when the ads will be launched, the location where the clicks are coming from or the cost per click for your filters.
Step 6: For optimum results, it is suggested to look out the filter for the highest number of sales or positive ratings you can find in a seller. Of course, make sure it also aligns with the finer options.
Step 7: Select a vendor, and this time, make sure they are highly respected and successful. An example of a good vendor would be one that has received more positive ratings than negative ones. Even better is if the positive ratings outweigh the negative. Udimi Discount
Also, look into the percentage amount of the delivery on the sales of your selected vendor. You will be more confident that your vendor can fulfill your orders if they have a high delivery rating.
Also, another tip is to look at the percentage of repeat customers of a vendor. This indicates that the vendor delivers high-quality traffic and not just filler clicks.
Keep in mind that Udimi only offers clicks to high-quality traffic. This is traffic that actually takes the time to look at your products. These people have a high potential of becoming real customers.
Step 8: After you have sold your seller, click the slider. A slider will appear. Click and drag the slider to indicate how many clicks you require to be delivered. Also indicate the date you want the delivery to be started.
Remember to include the URL to the site you wish the clicks to be directed to. This is what you are here for.
Pro Tip: When you are just starting to understand Udimi and buying solo ads in general. It is a good idea to buy the fewest clicks possible at first. This makes it easier to analyze your visitors.
It is easier to analyze your visitors and determine if there was any positive traffic after you purchase Udimi.
You will regret it later.
Step 9: Confirm your order.
Step 10: After you are done, you will be able to access your pas solos and check the performance. You can also review the details of your vendor’s purchase.
Track the performance of solos to see how useful or ineffective they are.
Udimi also offers a feature that allows users to see the results of their security filtering and filtering systems. This is the best tool for tracking performances, as you can see where the reputable and premium quality traffic come from. Udimi Discount
Any clicks that don’t meet Udimi’s high standards were filtered out and will not count towards your final purchase. This ensures that buyers will only pay for the services they get.
Step 11: That’s it. You are done. What’s left is waiting for your clicks to be delivered. Otherwise, there is nothing much you can do.
A Segue About Solo Ads
When starting your business, one of the most suggested ways to get traffic is solo ads. It is often recommended because it is one of the easiest and simplest ways to get traffic.
But focusing solely on ads may cause you to lose your mind, especially if it isn’t something you know.
To be honest, solo ads may not be very good for your business; above all, they tend to be very risky. You don’t want to take on too much risk when you start your business.
So what are Solo Ads Exactly?
Solo ads are email-based advertisements. You basically buy this when you look for click vendors on Udimi. Most solo ads are sent as dedicated emails – so the entire message of an email will be about your promotion. Solo ads are very popular among information marketers and affiliates. Do you see where this is going?
A typical person will receive about a hundred or more emails a day. Consider those other emails a competition for your target’s attention. There are work, personal, product, and even spam emails.
That’s how much work a solo ad has to fight in order to be noticed by the “potential lead.” Udimi Discount
Of course, reading emails can be a bit tiring. Then with the prevalence of spam emails, there is a very big chance for your solo ad to be included in them. Solo ads can be a waste of time in marketing and advertising.
It is crucial to filter out solo ad vendors. Because it is very easy for them to create a low-quality mailing list, send your solo ad, and call it a day.
There are times that they do click, but they do not purchase. It is very easy to get addicted and see the number of clicks rising. It is almost like your ad has been seen.
Sometimes, we have to notice that although clicks are increasing, sales remain stagnant. We do not want that. We run the risk of spending more money on ineffective solo ads than we make, which is something that we do not want.
If this is true, then you might be better off using SEO Optimization to get traffic.
Solo ads have many benefits
Solo Ad land is not all bad. If you know how to use it, you will clearly gain some benefits. Solo ads can be risky, so you should only do them partially.
Here are some of the benefits.
- Reach your Target Audience – One major benefit of solo ads is that they can reach your target audience better than any other type of method of internet traffic.
- Solo Ad marketing – You are the only advertiser for your product, so there might not be any.
- Solo ad marketing can also drive sales and conversions.
- Solo ads can increase conversions.
- Decreased Cost per Click – Solo ads can also net you a lower cost per click compared to other methods.
Solo ad marketing is also more targeted and personal than traditional methods for generating internet traffic.
As with everything else, solo ads can be effective as long you know what to do. Udimi Discount
Udimi Special Features: What is the Platform Offering?
Udimi isn’t the only single-ad platform on the market. However, compared to other platforms, Udimi has a better reputation due to its special features. Some of these said features include:
- There are many sellers who have email lists. Udimi is a large platform so it’s not surprising that there are many sellers on the site. Buyers will find it much easier to find the best seller based on their location, niche, and other factors.
- Seller data – Buyers can view all details provided by sellers on the site to ensure they have the best product selection.
- No Requirements for Buyers – Buyers can buy clicks without providing anything. All they have to do is pay for the visitors they purchase.
- Different Pricing for Different Deals – There are plenty of deals for the clicks you want to buy. Prices range from 50c to 95 and you don’t need to spend much advertising.
- Got Sales – The Got Sales feature in Udimi allows buyers to estimate a seller’s capacity just by putting in a percentage. Using this feature, they can identify sellers with high or low reach.
- Udimi makes it easy to order and use traffic. Their customers can decide which traffic they receive from the platform. What’s more, buyers can add the said traffic to their sales funnel to expand their business reach.
- Filters the Top Sellers – Udimi’s best seller ranking can be filtered by buyers. This is a great aid for buyers in selecting which sellers to buy from.
- Udimi Features Specialized Sellers – Each seller has their own niche and specialization. It is just a matter of a few clicks to determine which ones fit you.
- Orders – A customer can see and look at their purchases as well as review them. This is not all. This can be done with sales. It is easy to see and is located at the bar present on the left side of the screen.
- Money – This platform gives all information about the money earned and returned.
- Friends – Udimi offers a social media feature called “Friends”. In this, you can add friends, follow, and see your followers. You can make changes to your friend request permissions for added privacy.
- Affiliate Programs – Udimi has an Affiliate program that is present for its current buyers and sellers. Affiliates can earn a five-percent commission by promoting the product and inviting others to join the platform. Udimi Discount
Udimi Benefits: Why is it Better than Others?
- Udimi offers a 30-day return policy.
Udimi is the only solo ad platform that allows buyers a refund on their solo ads, especially on possible fake traffic.
- Possible to Cancel Orders
When in doubt, Udimi allows buyers to cancel their orders. Of course, there are limitations on canceling to avoid abuse. Udimi only cancels orders that the seller has not accepted yet. Udimi may cancel orders received more than 24 hours prior to delivery.
- Ability to Change link or Ad Text
Another feature that is unique to Udimi is that it allows you to revoke your order and redo it with the correct link or correct copy. This feature is subject to seller acceptance.
- Safe Environment
As solo ads can be risky, especially for those who have no idea how to use them properly, Udimi is the best place for beginners to familiarize themselves with the concept. Udimi is a safe place where solo ads can be used and people don’t have to worry about fraud, delivery time issues or traffic quality issues.
Udimi uses safeguards to ensure the safest and most secure transaction for solo ads. Traffic is checked by Udimis filters in order to guarantee their quality. Udimi also does the hard work to ensure that the buyer only pays for clean traffic, not bots or useless traffic.
These and other methods will ensure that Udimi customers can safely and securely perform solo add transactions.
- Udimi Click filters
Udimi provides the best custom build solo ad tracker in the market.
- Competitive Prices
With Udimi’s marketplace nature, no seller can get a monopoly on the products. As such, solo ads’ prices can be very low, and buyers will benefit from choosing cheap solo ads that will convert well.
- Access to History
Udimi makes tracking all your solo ad purchases by keeping your order history. This record can be accessed at any time, unlike other services like email, Messenger, Viber or Skype. Udimi Discount
- Strict Rules
Udimi is a safe place. The website has strict rules to ensure that there are no fraudsters or false sellers.
- Solo Ads Management
Udimi offers a simple interface that allows users to manage their solo ads from one location. You can also monitor the progress of your solo ads. From here, users can easily scale their campaigns and test traffic they bought from different sellers.
- Live Support
Like most services, live chat support is essential should any issues arise. For Udimi, they are the only solo ad network with a live chat support system. The support team is highly experienced and knows how to resolve any issues that may arise. Udimi Discount
- Mobile App Accessible
Udimi offers a mobile application. The mobile app allows business owners access to the website from any device, 24/7. For now, this mobile app is for Android users only. Users can keep up-to-date on any changes to their solo ads through the mobile app. If you want, you can even purchase solo ads directly within the app.
Udimi for Sellers: Without Sellers, there would not be Buyers
We have so far only talked about Udimi from the Buyer’s perspective. Now, we can briefly touch upon the other side of the coin.
Udimi has been considered as a great place to sell solo ads. But why is that? Here are some reasons.
- With Udimi, sellers don’t need to set up websites, use checkout software, or provide customer support. Udimi does it all.
- Udimi is just like buyers. It offers a beginner-friendly environment.
- Sellers can also quickly get their first customers. To start, a seller has to make a seller profile, run a solo ad deal, and promote it at the top.
- Selling in Udimi can be a great income source, especially for big email list owners. Solo ad sellers don’t have to be professionals. You can still make a decent income doing this side job. Udimi Discount
- Udimi also gives you a chance to become a solo ads arbitrator. You can buy and sell solo ads on Udimi and make a profit by doing so. You don’t have to maintain an email list or use premium solo ad software to be a solo ads arbitrator. Basically, you are just buying and selling solo ads, and that’s it.
- Udimi takes 0% to 15% from every solo bought by referrals invited by your affiliates. That’s a pretty low amount.
Udimi prices for sellers
- Selling in Udimi only costs about $1 in activation fee
- Udimi verifies that sellers are bots by recording a video of their ID. To discourage multiple accounts, the $10 one-off fee is charged.
- Udemi offers a $55 service to promote your solo ad selling profile. Udimi Discount
- The solo Deal price is $75.
Udimi’s Pros & Cons
- Udimi is the largest solo ads marketplace. It is the best place to find quality solo ads for multiple niche markets: make money online, internet marketing, business opportunities, affiliate marketing, personal development, work from home, etc.
- Safe environment for buyers with systems and features like a rigorous vetting process and pretty strong filters
- Speaking of filters helps identifies traffic from bots, duplicate clicks from the same person, fraud sales, fake testimonials, high buyer/seller refund rate, multiple names, and many more.
- Udimi allows you to avoid paying for unproductive internet traffic like Click rings, three second visitors, outdated technologies and traffic from high risk countries.
- Udimi sellers have access to thousands upon thousands of buyers by selling their products.
- Udimi click filter saves you a lot of money.
- Udimi is very accessible for Android phone users.
- Membership is free
- Has a good selection of payment options like PayPal, and multiple credit cards
- There are many ways to withdraw money: PayPal, Wise and ePayments. Capitalists can also be withdrawn via wire transfer.
- You can ask buyers and sellers questions publicly in the forum.
- Udimi Prime membership can be a little expensive and may not be right for everyone.
- There is no Udimi phone app for iOS users, so it is not as accessible on that platform.
- No matter how great a platform Udimi may be, most of the products it sells are solo ads that are risky by themselves.
- Maximum number of clicks: 1,000
- Adverts can only be sent by email Udimi Discount
Last Thought on Udimi
Solo ads, as we have already mentioned, are not the best way to get traffic on the internet. Most of the time, they can be too good to be true, and investing in solo ads is risky for those wanting to get traffic.
Furthermore, there are more safe alternative traffic sources for these kinds of ads. There are Facebook ads, google ads, and many more.
Still, there is a reason why many internet marketers brave the risk put upon by solo advertising. For these people, solo ads are essential and can be the primary source of traffic.
This is where Udimi comes in clutch. Udimi.com, one of the best sites for internet marketing, makes dealing with solo ads more bearable and manageable.
Although it doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of solo ads, it does a great job. With its plenty of features that filter out useless internet traffic, into detecting malicious players such as those trading clicks, click ring participants, and other mischievous vendors.
This is what makes Udimi the best source of solo ads in general.
Their website makes solo ads much easier to understand. I was impressed by how easy it was to use. Udimi is safe for beginners, and they are not lying.
Their UI is also pretty good. In just a few minutes, I was able to grasp how it works and then was able to choose my niche for my diet website. Now all I’m waiting for are the clicks that are yet to be delivered.
And I’m sure I’m in safe hands. Udimi is there for me, even though the price I paid might seem too good to be true.
Udimi: Frequently Asked Questions Udimi Discount
What is Udimi?
Udimi is a solo ad marketplace, plain and simple. It’s a marketplace where solo advertisers can sell and buy ads.
What are Udimi’s solo ads?
Udimi solo ads is what you pay for on Udimi. They are paid email traffic campaigns purchased on the website’s solo ads marketplace.
Is Udimi good?
Udimi offers many features that make it an excellent place to order single ads.
This is a safe place with many solo sellers. All these sellers are rated by genuine buyers. Even selecting which solo ad vendor best suits you is done pretty easily with its click filter system.
Is Udimi safe?
This is the best place to purchase Solo ads online.
Udimi employs an advanced click filter system in house and offers buyer protection and refunds for traffic that is not delivered to its site. This ensures your money is safe and secure.
Can I cancel a solo ads order in Udimi?
Yes, it is possible to cancel an order in Udimi. There are however restrictions.
The order can only be canceled by the buyer if it hasn’t been accepted by the seller yet. The order can also be canceled if there are more than 24 hours before the delivery has started.
Can I get a refund for a canceled order?
Yes, getting a refund for a solo ad order is possible if it is rejected or canceled.
Instantly, the money will be transferred to the buyer’s Udimi balance. It can then be used automatically for the next order.
How do I get my refund for a canceled order?
The steps to getting a refund are simple once you have met the requirements.
Go to the Money section to request a refund. Find the payment under the Transactions tab. Click on the payment transaction and click the “Refund” button.