Far from its original purpose, the internet has transformed into a place of advertisements. You will find wall-to-wall ads everywhere in cyberspace. It seems that there is an endless supply of advertisements.
However, advertisements are just that, advertisements. Although they can generate leads occasionally, it is impossible to know if your traffic will be converted into paying customers. That is why it is very important to ensure the quality of your internet traffic or site visitors, for that matter.
Advertising is the lifeblood of the internet. Even if your site or content isn’t selling physical products, advertising your website and content can be a great way to get people to visit your website.
Word-of-mouth marketing can be quite reliable, even though it’s free and strong. Its organic nature is its greatest strength, but it’s also its biggest weakness. You can’t control organic growth. You are only able to watch and hope the algorithm gods bless you.
This is also something you should be aware of when it comes to algorithms. Anyone who wants to get their product or content out there is at the mercy of this arcane computer code. Many content creators refer to it as the algorithm gods.
That said, some people try to understand the algorithm used in many social media sites. With some success, they do so. However, due to algorithms’ ever-changing nature, no one has really made full use (or abuse) of this potential.
This is why so many people rely on advertising sites and mailing lists to make sure that their products or services reach a certain amount of people.
One such service is Udemi.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Udimi Solo Ads Review. To get a comprehensive overview of Udimi, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Udimi? A brief overview of Udimi Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
Udimi is not to be confused with Udemy. It’s a marketplace for solo ads. It serves as an exchange where the service acts as a middleman between the buyers and sellers.
Udimi is a trademark registered to udimicom. It was established in 2008. The service headquarters are located in Cyprus.
Udimi is one of the greatest platforms where different types of buyers and sellers can come together and trade for their solo ads. Their website: udimi.com serves as the interconnector between vendors and customers.
Buyers can sort vendors based on their ranking. This makes it easy for them to find the right vendor for their needed services. The blind rating system users use to rate vendors is used to create this rating system.
Buyers can be sure that the score shown is accurate and trustworthy. It gives buyers the best interest rate and ensures they can get the results they need for their investment.
What does Udimi actually sell? Well, it is a place to buy real targeted traffic. This website exists to ensure that sellers and vendors are honest, knowledgeable, and are competent in their respective fields.
These sellers make sure that the visitors you are looking for are suitable for your site or service.
Registered members can purchase targeted, guaranteed visitors to their website, product or content through this service. These visitors can be purchased by a single ad vendor for a set number of clicks.
Udimi is also good for ensuring your purchased solo ads will be delivered. They have a rigorous testing process to ensure that all sellers can provide you with the proper traffic you have paid for.
It even protects buyers from bad purchases and scammers. Udimi doesn’t charge for clicks that are of poor quality or ineffective. Every click is filtered to determine which clicks are good or bad.
Udimi also offers a refund to customers who fail to deliver the targeted visitors or clicks they agreed to purchase.
With Udimi, you are sure to get what you pay for. What’s more, getting started and creating an account is free.
What is Udimi? Understanding the Process
Udimi is focused on solo advertising. Solo ad buyers look for sellers on Udimi’s site. Solo ad traffic comes with many benefits and features.
To make it easier to search for the right people (and the right people are very important when buying solo ads), Udimi has a filter bar that features its entire work. Learning about this filter bar feature is best to enhance the list and determine which you want to purchase.
Udimi’s filter has some specifics, which include:
Udimi offers pricing options that are determined by the seller’s preference. The price ranges between 40 cents and 95 cents. Of course, the seller decides the price of their solo ads. They can alter these prices at any time. You can also get discounts in the Solo Ads Deals section.
Identifying your niche is important as it can help you pinpoint which market you should focus on. Should you find it, you can set your filter based on your niche. This saves time and effort that is normally required to find every seller’s specialized filter.
This filter lets you identify niches and search for related options. This filter can help you find niches that are not listed. Examples include making money online, business opportunities, and cryptocurrency. You can also find information about pets, health, and cooking.
It is easy to set up a rating filter. After all, it is one of the filters people look for first. In terms of Udimi, the seller’s rating is present on the platform. This allows buyers to easily filter which sellers are best for their type.
That said, getting the best-ranking sellers might not be for everybody. The downside is that higher-ranking sellers may be more expensive. That said, you can still combine the rating filter with the price filter as a solution to this.
- Got Sales
Got sales is a filter that brings out the best output from the sellers. This filter is a great way to identify the top sellers with high buyer traffic. A buyer can find out how many sales the seller has made in the past few months.
For some, this metric is important because it tells which sellers have the trust of their customers (of course, aside from the ratings). This metric allows buyers to determine whether a seller is making sales.
Customers can filter multiple options by using this filter. This allows them to review them based on sales, pricing, and ratings. These three categories are essential as they can easily tell the better option on where to buy your solo ads.
- Get started immediately
This filter is incredible if you have a specific time frame for the clicks and the visitors. This filter was created keeping in mind the seller’s busy schedule.
Using this filter, buyers can see when the seller clicks, and solo ads are distributed. This is a great tool, especially for people who are very time-conscious.
- Seller Located In
Udimi has its own location filter. The location filter, as the name suggests, can narrow down sellers to a specific area. This is a great option to include to avoid wasting your precious clicks.
It would be wasteful to only advertise a product or service that is available in your area to those who actually need it.
- Main Traffic Source
This filter is one of the most popular in Udimi’s services. This filter allows buyers to find out the traffic source country for their convenience. This filter is more powerful than the Seller Location filter because you can see where your visitors are coming in.
When it is needed, you can even buy traffic from sellers whose visitors are from a specific region. This is a useful option, since clicks and visitors from certain regions are more valuable than others.
- Seller Language – There really isn’t much to talk about this filter except if you want to buy from a seller who knows a specific language that isn’t English. If you are looking to sell in an area where English is not the main language, this filter can be very useful.
Steps in Working with Udimi
Udimi has a pretty easy-to-use interface. It is easy to use the website’s design. The website is designed so that buyers and users can easily purchase traffic via the website. The process involves:
Step 1: Visit the Udimi site, sign up, and log in. Registering for an account with Udimi is completely free. All you need to do is visit Udimi’s website at udimi.com.
Step 2: Once signed in, it is time to browse for sellers. Buyers just need to look for Solo Ad Sellers, select among the different Solo Deals, and change the selection criteria for the solo ad vendors. We have already discussed filters. Using the proper filters makes it easier to find the perfect vendor for you.
Step 3: If you have chosen a vendor from among the ones you have looked at, the next step will be to ensure that they are appropriate for the service or campaign you require. What timeframe will the vendor allow for your campaign to be run? What number of clicks will the seller provide and how much per click?
These factors and others will help you determine if you’re getting the best vendor for your money. And it is very important to select an effective vendor. You will waste your money on useless clicks.
Step 4: Supposing you were not satisfied with the vendor you initially selected, it is time to go back to square one and find another and (this time) a more effective vendor.
Remember, learn to use your filters properly. It is a feature for a reason.
Step 5: Properly select the filters you need to narrow down your choice. You have a lot of selection. You can include when you want to start the ads, where you want the clicks coming from, or even the price per click of your filters.
Step 6: To get the best results, you should look for the filter that indicates the seller has the most sales or positive ratings. It is important to ensure that it aligns with the finer options.
Step 7: Select a vendor, and this time, make sure they are highly respected and successful. An example of a good vendor would be one that has received more positive ratings than negative ones. Even better is if the positive ratings outweigh the negative. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
You should also consider the percentage of delivery that your vendor offers. Make sure they have a huge delivery rating; that way, you are sure that the said vendor can accomplish your purchases.
Also, another tip is to look at the percentage of repeat customers of a vendor. That indicates that the vendor provides high-quality traffic rather than just low-quality filler clicks.
Remember: While buying clicks from Udimi, you really want high-quality traffic that takes a proper look at your products. These people are likely to become customers.
Step 8: Once you have finalized your seller. A slider will then appear. Click and drag the slider to indicate how many clicks you require to be delivered. You can also indicate the date that you would like delivery to begin.
Remember to include the URL to the site you wish the clicks to be directed to. This is what you are here for.
Pro Tip: If you’re just beginning to understand Udimi, it is a good idea to buy solo ads. It’s a good idea not to purchase too many clicks at once. This allows you to easily analyze your visitors.
Buying a low amount of traffic the first time also makes it easier to analyze your visitors and see if some positive traffic resulted from your Udimi purchase.
You will regret it later.
Step 9: Confirm your order.
Step 10: Once complete, you can access your pas solos to check the performance of your purchases. You can also review the details of your vendor’s purchase.
Track the performance of solos to see how useful or ineffective they are.
Udimi also offers a feature that allows users to see the results of their security filtering and filtering systems. This is the best tool for tracking performances, as you can see where the reputable and premium quality traffic come from. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
Any clicks that don’t meet Udimi’s high standards were filtered out and will not count towards your final purchase. This guarantees that customers will only pay for what they receive.
Step 11: And that’s it. You are done. Now all that’s left is to wait for your clicks. There is not much else you can do.
A Segue About Solo Ads
Solo ads are a great way to drive traffic to your site when you’re just starting out. It is often recommended because it is one of the easiest and simplest ways to get traffic.
But focusing solely on ads may cause you to lose your mind, especially if it isn’t something you know.
Solo ads are not a good idea for your business. They can also be risky. You don’t want to take on too much risk when you start your business.
So what are Solo Ads Exactly?
Email-based ads that are solely ad are called solo ads. This is what you get when you search for click vendors on Udimi. Solo ads are usually sent in dedicated emails. The entire message will focus on your promotion. This is why solo ads are very popular with affiliates and information marketers. Do you see where this is going?
An average person will receive around 100 emails per day. Consider those other emails a competition for your target’s attention. There are work, personal, product, and even spam emails.
This is how hard a solo ad must fight to get noticed by the “potential leads.” Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
Reading emails can be tiring. Then with the prevalence of spam emails, there is a very big chance for your solo ad to be included in them. So solo ads tend to become a wasted effort in advertising and marketing.
This is the very reason why it is important to filter out your solo ad vendor. It is easy for them create low-quality mailing lists. Send your solo ad and call it quits.
Sometimes they click but don’t buy. It’s easy to become addicted and start seeing more clicks. It is almost like your ad has been seen.
What we need to see sometimes is that while the number of clicks is rising, the number of sales remains stagnant. This is not what we want. We risk spending more on ineffective solo ads than making money, and this is something we want to avoid as much as possible.
If this is true, then you might be better off using SEO Optimization to get traffic.
Solo ads have many benefits
Solo Ad land is not all bad. If you know how to use it, you will clearly gain some benefits. That is why as risky as solo ads are, you should only put them done partially.
These are just a few of the many benefits.
- Reach your Target Audience – One major benefit of solo ads is that they can reach your target audience better than any other type of method of internet traffic.
- Solo Ad Marketing – You are the sole advertiser for your product.
- Solo ad marketing can also drive sales and conversions.
- Increased Conversion – Another benefit of solo ads is that they increase conversions.
- Decreased Cost per Click – Solo ads can also net you a lower cost per click compared to other methods.
Solo ad marketing is also more targeted and personal than traditional methods for generating internet traffic.
As with everything else, solo ads can be effective as long you know what to do. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
Udimi Special Features: What is the Platform Offering?
Udimi is not the only solo ad platform available in the market. Udimi is more popular than other platforms due to its unique features. These features include:
- There are many sellers who have email lists. Udimi is a large platform so it’s not surprising that there are many sellers on the site. Buyers will find it much easier to find the best seller based on their location, niche, and other factors.
- Seller data – Buyers can view all details provided by sellers on the site to ensure they have the best product selection.
- No Requirements for Buyers – Buyers can buy clicks without providing anything. The only thing they need to do is to pay for the visitors that they are buying.
- Different pricing for different deals – There are many ways to get the clicks that you desire. Prices range from 50 cents to 95, and there is no need to spend much on advertising.
- Got Sales – The Got Sales feature in Udimi allows buyers to estimate a seller’s capacity just by putting in a percentage. Using this feature, they can identify sellers with high or low reach.
- Order and Use Traffic – Udimi is pretty transparent in their process. Their customers can decide which traffic they receive from the platform. To expand their business reach, buyers can also add this traffic to their sales funnel.
- Filters the Top Sellers – Udimi’s best seller ranking can be filtered by buyers. This is a great aid for buyers in selecting which sellers to buy from.
- Specialized Sellers – The sellers that Udimi features have their own specialization and niche. It is just a matter of a few clicks to determine which ones fit you.
- Orders – A customer can see and look at their purchases as well as review them. Not only this. They can also do this with sales. It’s easy to spot and can be found at the bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Money – This platform gives all information about the money earned and returned.
- Friends – Udimi offers a social media feature called “Friends”. This allows you to add friends, follow and view your followers. For added privacy, changes can be made as to who can send friend requests and who can’t.
- Affiliate Programs – Udimi offers an Affiliate program for current buyers and sellers. This program allows affiliates to earn a five percent commission by promoting the product to other people who might be interested in joining the platform. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
Udimi Benefits: Why is it Better than Others?
- Udimi offers a 30-day return policy.
Udimi is the only platform that offers buyers refunds on solo ads, particularly for fake traffic.
- Possible to Cancel Orders
Udimi offers buyers the ability to cancel orders if they are unsure. To avoid abuse, cancellations can only be cancelled within certain limits. Udimi can only cancel orders that have not been accepted by the seller. Also, Udimi can cancel any orders that are more than 24 hours before delivery.
- Ability to Change link or Ad Text
Another feature that is unique to Udimi is that it allows you to revoke your order and redo it with the correct link or correct copy. Of course, there is a limitation to this in the sense that the seller still needs to accept the order.
- Safe Environment
As solo ads can be risky, especially for those who have no idea how to use them properly, Udimi is the best place for beginners to familiarize themselves with the concept. Udimi provides a safe environment where people can focus on getting solo ads to work and not fighting fraud, delivery timing issues, and traffic quality hiccups.
Udimi uses safeguards to ensure the safest and most secure transaction for solo ads. Traffic is checked by Udimis filters in order to guarantee their quality. Udimi does all the work to make sure that buyers only pay for clean traffic and not bots or unusable traffic.
These and other methods ensure that Udimi’s customers will be able to do their solo add transactions safely and securely.
- Udimi Click filters
Udimi provides the best custom build solo ad tracker in the market.
- Competitive Prices
Udimi’s market nature means that no seller can have a monopoly over the products. So, solo ads can have very low prices, so buyers will be able to choose cheap solo ads that convert well.
- Access to History
Udimi allows you to track all solo ads purchased by keeping your order history. This record can be accessed at any time, unlike other services like email, Messenger, Viber or Skype. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
- Strict Rules
In connection to Udimi being a safe space, the website implements strict rules so that fraudsters and false sellers are out of the picture.
- Solo Ads Management
Udimi offers a simple interface that allows users to manage their solo ads from one location. This also has the ability to monitor the progress of the solo ads. This allows users to easily scale up their campaigns and test traffic purchased from different sellers.
- Live Support
Like most services, live chat support is essential should any issues arise. For Udimi, they are the only solo ad network with a live chat support system. The support team is highly experienced and knows how to resolve any issues that may arise. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
- Accessible by Mobile App
Udimi offers a mobile application. This mobile app allows business owners to access the website 24/7 and anywhere. For now, this mobile app is for Android users only. Users can keep up-to-date on any changes to their solo ads through the mobile app. You can also purchase solo ads within the app if you wish.
Udimi for Sellers: For there would be no Buyers if there are no Sellers
So far, we have only discussed Udimi on the Buyer’s side. Now, we can briefly touch upon the other side of the coin.
Udimi is a great place for solo ads. But why is that? Here are a few reasons.
- With Udimi, sellers don’t need to set up websites, use checkout software, or provide customer support. Udimi has got it all covered.
- Just as with buyers, Udimi provides a beginner-friendly environment.
- Sellers can also quickly get their first customers. To start, a seller has to make a seller profile, run a solo ad deal, and promote it at the top.
- Udimi selling can be a great way to make an income, especially for large email list owners. Solo ad sellers don’t have to be professionals. You can still make a decent income doing this side job. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
- Udimi also gives you a chance to become a solo ads arbitrator. You can buy and sell solo ads on Udimi and make a profit by doing so. Being a solo ads arbitrator means you don’t need to manage an email list or have premium solo ad software. Basically, you are just buying and selling solo ads, and that’s it.
- Udimi takes 0% to 15% from every solo bought by referrals invited by your affiliates. This is a small amount.
Udimi prices for sellers
- Selling in Udimi only costs about $1 in activation fee
- Udimi ensures that the sellers are bots with an ID check via video recording. To discourage multiple accounts, the $10 one-off fee is charged.
- Udemi also provides a way of promoting your solo ad seller profile with a $55 charge. Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
- The solo Deal price is $75.
Udimi’s Pros and Cons
- Udimi is the largest solo ads marketplace. It is the best place to find quality solo ads for multiple niche markets: make money online, internet marketing, business opportunities, affiliate marketing, personal development, work from home, etc.
- Buyers can feel safe with the use of systems and features such as a strict vetting process, and quite strong filters.
- Speaking of filters helps identifies traffic from bots, duplicate clicks from the same person, fraud sales, fake testimonials, high buyer/seller refund rate, multiple names, and many more.
- Udimi helps you avoid paying for useless internet traffic such as Click rings, three-second visitors, outdated technologies, and traffic from high-risk countries.
- Udimi sellers have access to thousands upon thousands of buyers by selling their products.
- Udimi click filter can save you a lot.
- Udimi is very accessible for Android phone users.
- Free membership
- Has a good selection of payment options like PayPal, and multiple credit cards
- There are many ways to withdraw money: PayPal, Wise and ePayments. Capitalists can also be withdrawn via wire transfer.
- You can ask buyers and sellers questions publicly in the forum.
- Udimi Prime membership can be a little expensive and may not be right for everyone.
- iOS users do not have access to the Udimi app, so this feature is not available.
- No matter how good a platform Udimi is, the product it mostly sells is solo ads which are inherently risky on their own.
- The number of clicks is capped at 1,000.
- Adverts can only be sent by email Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
Final Thought on Udimi
Solo ads, as we have already mentioned, are not the best way to get traffic on the internet. Most of the time, they can be too good to be true, and investing in solo ads is risky for those wanting to get traffic.
Furthermore, there are more safe alternative traffic sources for these kinds of ads. There are many traffic sources for these ads: google ads, Facebook ads and many others.
Still, there is a reason why many internet marketers brave the risk put upon by solo advertising. Solo ads can be the main source of traffic for these people.
Udimi is the perfect solution. Udimi.com is one of the most popular sites for internet marketing. It makes it easier to manage solo ads.
Although it doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of solo ads, it does a great job. With its plenty of features that filter out useless internet traffic, into detecting malicious players such as those trading clicks, click ring participants, and other mischievous vendors.
This is what makes Udimi the best source of solo ads in general.
From the short time I looked at and tried their website, they make solo ads easier to understand and get used to. They are telling the truth when they say that Udimi is a safe place for beginners.
The UI is very user-friendly. In just a few minutes, I was able to grasp how it works and then was able to choose my niche for my diet website. Now all I’m waiting for are the clicks that are yet to be delivered.
I know I’m safe. Udimi is there for me, even though the price I paid might seem too good to be true.
Udimi Frequently Asked Questions Affiliate Programs In Nigeria
What is Udimi?
Udimi is a solo ad marketplace, plain and simple. It is a place where people can buy and sell solo ads.
What are Udimi’s solo ads?
Udimi solo ads are what you pay for in Udimi. They are paid email traffic campaigns purchased on the website’s solo ads marketplace.
Is Udimi good?
Udimi offers many features that make it an excellent place to order single ads.
It is a safe environment with a large selection of active solo ad sellers. These sellers have been rated by real buyers. It is easy to choose the best solo ad seller for you with its click filter system.
Is Udimi safe?
This is the best place to purchase Solo ads online.
Udimi uses an advanced in-house click filter mechanism and provides buyer protection and refunds on non-delivered traffic to ensure your money is not wasted and invested safely.
Can I cancel a solo ads order in Udimi?
Yes, you can cancel your order at Udimi. However, there are restrictions.
If the order has not been accepted by seller, the buyer can cancel it. The order can also be canceled if there are more than 24 hours before the delivery has started.
Can I get a refund for a canceled order?
If your solo ad order was canceled or rejected, you can get a refund.
The money will instantly be transferred and credited to the buyer’s Udimi balance and can be automatically used on the next order.
How can I get my refund for an order that was cancelled?
The steps to getting a refund are simple once you have met the requirements.
Go to the Money section to request a refund. Under the Transactions tab, locate the payment. Click on the payment transaction, and click the “Refund” button.